Mercedes C-Class Interior: Experience Premium Luxury
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class interior sets the standard for luxury vehicles. By combining comfort, convenience, and entertainment, this Mercedes-Benz car delivers a cabin you won’t want to leave. Discover what makes the C-Class Sedan and Coupe stand out, then come visit us at Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown.
Whether exploring Smithtown or Stony Brook, the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class provides a comfortable driving experience, thanks to:
- Power front seats with driver seat memory: Four-way lumbar support and power-adjustable thigh support keeps you comfortable, while the driver-seat memory system can store up to three custom driving positions.
- Optional Heated Front Seats
- Dual-zone automatic climate control: Both driver and front passenger can adjust their temperature based on individual comfort levels.
- Optional Heated Steering Wheel
- Optional designo® Platinum White Pearl/Black Nappa® Leather Seating
In addition to the many standard luxury features, you also have the option of customizing your wheel with top-tier Mercedes-Benz C-Class accessories.
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class is not only comfortable but also convenient, offering a wide range of features like Mercedes-Benz mbrace® to make driving easier. Those features include:
- Optional Multicolor LED ambient lighting: LED lights illuminate the dashboard and door panels, improving visibility and style day or night.
- Optional KEYLESS GO®: With KEYLESS GO® and SmartKey®, you can unlock, start, and drive your car without ever having to fiddle with keys.
- 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats: The rear seats fold into a 40/20/40 split, giving you more cargo space and versatility
The new C-Class Sedan and Coupe not only comes with comfort and convenience, but also boast an entertaining interior, thanks to:
- High-resolution in-dash screens
- FrontBass® audio system
- COMAND® navigation system (provides updated 3D maps on an 8.4-inch high-resolution screen)
- Optional Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
Music lovers and tech-savvy drivers alike will find the Mercedes-Benz C-Class enjoyable.
The C-Class Makes Driving Exciting
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class has to be experienced to believed, so schedule a test drive, see how it compares to others in its class, then come visit us at Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown near Smithtown. Be sure to read the expert reviews before getting behind the wheel and testing the C-Class performance and interior, and compare it to the CLA to help you make your decision. We hope to see you soon!
More From Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown
Since 1930, Little Flower Child and Family Services has been committed to improving the lives and well being of children, families, and individuals with developmental disabilities across New York City and Long Island. This not-for-profit charity provides foster boarding home care, residential treatment care and where appropriate, adoption as well as services for adults with developmental…
The 2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GTS Coupe set the new standard for precise, dynamic performance. Its hand built AMG® 4.0 Liter BiTurbo V-8 Engine produces 503 horsepower and moves the car from 0 to 60 in 3.7 seconds. Equipped with a 7-speed dual clutch transmission that has a top speed of 193 mph. With a significantly…
In 1962, Ewy Rosqvist was the first woman to win a long distance rally when she entered the Argentinean Touring Car Grand Prix. Rosqvist won all six stages of the rally, setting a new average speed record of 78 mph in the process. She was the first person to finish three hours ahead of the…