Mercedes C-Class Interior: Experience Premium Luxury
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class interior sets the standard for luxury vehicles. By combining comfort, convenience, and entertainment, this Mercedes-Benz car delivers a cabin you won’t want to leave. Discover what makes the C-Class Sedan and Coupe stand out, then come visit us at Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown.
Whether exploring Smithtown or Stony Brook, the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class provides a comfortable driving experience, thanks to:
- Power front seats with driver seat memory: Four-way lumbar support and power-adjustable thigh support keeps you comfortable, while the driver-seat memory system can store up to three custom driving positions.
- Optional Heated Front Seats
- Dual-zone automatic climate control: Both driver and front passenger can adjust their temperature based on individual comfort levels.
- Optional Heated Steering Wheel
- Optional designo® Platinum White Pearl/Black Nappa® Leather Seating
In addition to the many standard luxury features, you also have the option of customizing your wheel with top-tier Mercedes-Benz C-Class accessories.
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class is not only comfortable but also convenient, offering a wide range of features like Mercedes-Benz mbrace® to make driving easier. Those features include:
- Optional Multicolor LED ambient lighting: LED lights illuminate the dashboard and door panels, improving visibility and style day or night.
- Optional KEYLESS GO®: With KEYLESS GO® and SmartKey®, you can unlock, start, and drive your car without ever having to fiddle with keys.
- 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats: The rear seats fold into a 40/20/40 split, giving you more cargo space and versatility
The new C-Class Sedan and Coupe not only comes with comfort and convenience, but also boast an entertaining interior, thanks to:
- High-resolution in-dash screens
- FrontBass® audio system
- COMAND® navigation system (provides updated 3D maps on an 8.4-inch high-resolution screen)
- Optional Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
Music lovers and tech-savvy drivers alike will find the Mercedes-Benz C-Class enjoyable.
The C-Class Makes Driving Exciting
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class has to be experienced to believed, so schedule a test drive, see how it compares to others in its class, then come visit us at Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown near Smithtown. Be sure to read the expert reviews before getting behind the wheel and testing the C-Class performance and interior, and compare it to the CLA to help you make your decision. We hope to see you soon!
More From Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown
The Mercedes-Benz Stadium, not to be confused with the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, is located in Atlanta, Georgia. The newly built stadium replaced the Georgia Dome in the summer of 2017 and became the new home of the NFL Atlanta Falcons and the MLS Atlanta United. The Mercedes-Benz Stadium is designed in a very unique and…
Late last week at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show, Mercedes-Benz presented the Vision Mercedes Simplex. The new design is seen as a reimagination of the original Mercedes, the “35 PS” which was designed in 1901. The 35 PS is known to be one of the first modern cars– being much more advanced than other automobiles…
We all know that the Mercedes-Benz G-Class 550 is a very fierce vehicle but once you add an AMG® hand-built from start to finish engine, well now you have an undeniable piece of powerful artwork. Automobile Magazine states that “the G 550’s blown 4.0-liter V-8 is a studly piece. But for the AMG® G 63,…