The 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class has been redefined to include top-of-the-line luxury innovations to ensure the comfort and safety of all passengers. Setting new standards for comfort, elegance, safety, and performance, the 2021 S-Class is the pinnacle of luxury.
The 2021 S-Class includes a longer and wider body style than previous models. All-new rear-axle steering allows the vehicle to be more nimble and have a tighter turning radius during urban driving. The longer and wider body style allows for a more comfortable and spacious interior with a lounge-like atmosphere. Features like the massaging seats, the ENERGIZING Comfort wellness program, rear-seat calf rests, and Burmester 4D sound system make riding in the 2021 S-Class a dream.
The 2021 S-Class is one of the most advanced sedans with up to five screens including a new center console. The Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX), 3D Digital Instrument Cluster, and Intelligent Drive features revolutionize the technological capabilities of this vehicle.
Improving the safety of the passengers, rear passenger airbags that deploy in front of the passenger are designed to reduce the loads in the event of a collision. Nudging the rider away from the side of the vehicle impacted by the collision, the PRE-SAFE® Impulse Side system includes an air chamber in the side section of the seat.
- 3.0L inline-6 turbo engine with EQ Boost (S 500)
- 4.0L V8 biturbo engine with EQ Boost (S 580)
- 429 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque (S 500)
- 496 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque (S 580)
- EQ Boost delivers an additional 21 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque
- 9G-TRONIC 9-speed transmission
- 4MATIC all-wheel drive
- DYNAMIC SELECT
- Available rear-axle steering
- The very latest Driver Assistance Systems: Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC® with Route-Based Speed Adaptation, Active Stop-and-Go Assist, Active Steering Assist, Active Speed Limit Assist, Active Brake Assist with cross-traffic function, Evasive Steering Assist with Active Emergency Stop Assist and Active Lane Change Assist, Active Blind Spot Assist with exit warning, Active Lane Keeping Assist, Route-Based Speed Adaptation, Car-to-X Communication, PRE-SAFE® PLUS with PRESAFE® Sound and PRESAFE® Impulse Side
- 360-degree Surround View Camera with new 3D View Assist
- Available rear passenger airbag
This is luxury that you do not want to miss. The 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class will be released in the upcoming months. In the meantime, visit Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown on 630 Middle Country Road in St. James to speak with a Sales Consultant about our inventory of luxury vehicles.