How Much Space is in the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter?
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans are a smart choice for those who want to add a versatile van to their garage. Whether you want to haul people to and from with the Sprinter passenger van, or you want to haul items with the Sprinter Cargo Van, you can easily get the space you need in either.
For the cargo van:
- 319.1 cubic feet of cargo space is standard
- 516.5 cubic feet of cargo space is the maximum
- All Sprinter Cargo Van models seat up to three
In the passenger van, you can seat up to 12 passengers and have 68.6 cubic feet of cargo space, or you can move up to 190.3 cubic feet of cargo space.
The Cargo Van
With the cargo van, you have your choice of different wheelbases and heights, which can all impact the Stony Brook driver’s choice.
- Choose among a 144-inch, 170-inch, or 170-inch extended wheelbase so you can have the space you need to fulfill your jobs
- Choose between the standard, high roof, and super high roof, which expands your storage area
- This model will also give you a six-cylinder powertrain for the performance you need while on the go
The Passenger Van
If you need a van that is built for passengers but has plenty of room for cargo when needed, the Sprinter Passenger Van is waiting for you.
- Choose between a 144-inch and 170-inch wheelbase, giving you the space you need inside the cabin
- Choose between a standard roof or high roof option for more headroom for your passengers
- Have access to up to 190.3 cubic feet of cargo space
- Fit up to 12 passengers, so you can bring plenty of people along for the ride
Find Your Next Van at Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown
If you need to compare your 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter interior options in person, we can help. In fact, you can take advantage of our current Sprinter specials to expand your fleet and see our selection in person today at Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown. Compare it to the RAM ProMaster to learn more then visit one of the best restaurants in town to celebrate your new vehicle!