Classic Series of Mercedes-Benz
Mercedes-Benz has been producing luxury vehicles since 1926 and there are multiple reasons why they are still successful and thriving today. Some classic Mercedes-Benz vehicles include:
- 300D Adenauer (1951-1957)
- Also known as the W186, this Mercedes-Benz was the first Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- More than 120,000 were built but they are very rare to find today.
- CLK GTR (1997-1998)
- This vehicle was made to race! In fact, it did a race named the FIA GT Championship series in 1997.
- Only 30 of these were made and are extremely rare to find today.
- 190E Cosworth (1982-1993)
- This classic is one that everyone knows about. It came with a 2.3 I 16-valve engine and got up to 185 hp and 236 torque.
- 600 Grosser (1963-1981)
- Known as the ultra-luxury car, the 600 Grosser is considered a forerunner of the modern Mercedes-Benz Maybach.
- 770 W150 (1930-1943)
- The official name for this vehicle is W150.
- Only 205 units were built and only a few are around today.
Click here to view more classic Mercedes-Benz and for more info on these incredible vehicles listed above.
At Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown, we pride ourselves in our work to continue on the legacy that Mercedes-Benz has created over the years. Call or visit us today so that we can help you join our family!