The Ultimate Long Island Summer
Summer is finally among us! Long Island is one of the greatest places to live, especially during the summer months. Continue reading if you’re seeking out some of the best summer spots on the island!
- The All Star Bowling – 96 Main Rd, Riverhead, New York 11901
- Black lights, music and music videos, glow-in-the-dark lanes, an arcade, and more, are what makes The All Star one of the greatest bowling alleys in town, After a few games, stop into the arcade to play tons of exciting arcade games and redeem E-tickets!
- Brookhaven Ecology Site – 249 Buckley Rd, Holtsville, New York 11742
- The Brookhaven Ecology Site is the perfect place to take your kids to admire and learn about animals!
- Discovery Wetland Cruises – 55 Shore Rd, Stony Brook, New York 11790
- The Ward Melville Heritage Organization’s pontoon boat “Discovery” departs from the Stony Brook Yacht Club marina. The vessel cruises through 88-acres for the duration of an hour and thirty minutes.
- Long Island Game Farm – 489 Chapman Blvd, Manorville, New York 11949
- The Long Island Game Farm is home to over 200 animals. It’s the perfect place to spend the day with family or friends.
- Jungle Bob’s Reptile World – 984 Middle Country Rd, Selden, New York 11784
- Jungle Bob’s has everything from turtles, lizards, snakes, frogs, and salamanders, to tortoises, scorpions, and more. Jungle Bob’s also offers a destination experience, known as “The Outback!”, which is an outdoor educational nature center.
- Long Island Maritime Museum – 88 West Ave, West Sayville, New York 11796
- Long Island Maritime Museum was founded in 1966 and is located on the West Sayville waterfront. It’s a great place for a family picnic or even a date!
- Krisch’s Restaurant and Ice Cream Parlor – 11 Central Ave, Massapequa, New York 11758
- Krisch’s is known for good food and homemade ice cream, which is available in traditional flavors and more inventive flavors like Rainbow Cookie and Rice Krispies Treat!
- Dave & Buster’s – 1856 Veterans Memorial Hwy, Islandia, New York 11749
- Dave & Buster’s offers an array of entertaining arcade games for people of all ages. If you decide to spend the day or evening here, you are sure to be entertained and satisfied for the duration of your visit.
Don’t wait until the end of Summer to get the hottest deals with Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown! Stop into our dealership at 630 Middle Country Rd, St James, New York 11780, to take a look at some of our brand new vehicles such as the brand new 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS Coupe or the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV. Whether you’re looking for a brand new car or something pre-owned, our amazing team will readily assist you in finding the car of your dreams. Contact us at 631-265-2204 to speak with a Sales Consultant or to learn more about our vehicle specials.