Cheap Eats on Long Island
Whether you live on Long Island or you’re just visiting, there are tons of great restaurants to choose from. Luckily for you, there’s no need to break the bank! We’ve compiled a list of Long Island’s top-notch cheap eats, so you can enjoy a worry-free meal!
- Lazzat is a cozy, laid back, family-owned Indian and Pakistani restaurant where they take a warm and homey approach to Indian and Pakistani cuisine. Although this restaurant’s entire idea originated from the meat-eating north, the menu offers a countless amount of meatless options to choose from.
- 3245 Sunrise Hwy, Wantagh, New York 11793
- Aloo Gobhi, a spiced cauliflower stir-fry, is a great choice for vegetarians!
The Gourmet Whaler– 631-659-2977
- The Gourmet Whaler in Cold Spring Harbor is a casual, homey place to eat, a great place to bring a friend to for a quick bite to eat.
- 111 Main Street, Cold Spring Harbor, New York 11724
- Fried flounder fish tacos with slaw, chipotle mayo and peach-mango salsa
MB Ramen– 631-923-3176
- MB Ramen is a classic, fast-paced, energetic ramen counter inspired by early 1990s hip-hop.
- 335 New York Avenue, Huntington, New York 11743
- MB Ramen is a play on a classic Tonkotsu broth with twists including oxtail and beef bones
Basil Cafe & Restaurant-631-676-3148
- This Persian-Italian restaurant has a cozy, intimate feeling with its lush and comfortable back patio for guests as well.
- 413 Lake Avenue, St James, New York 11780
- Sauteed eggplant topped with crushed caramelized walnuts
- Wahlburgers is a cheerful, quick restaurant, where reality television meets reality! The walls are decorated with movie and television posters, as well as album covers of Mark and Donnie Wahlberg.
- 4837 Nesconset Hwy., Port Jefferson Station, New York 11776
- A delicious, classic burger at Wahlburgers
Swell Taco– 631-627-6710
- Swell Taco is a fun, vividly decorated establishment, filled with beach decor and has a walled-in back patio.
- 30 E. Main Street, Patchogue, New York 11772
- The Succulent Carnitas Taco is a corn tortilla filled with shredded, slow-cooked pork shoulder, pickled onions, cheese, and salsa.
If you are in the area of Lake Grove or if you have any questions, call or visit us at Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown!