Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe
Only a short time after making the new GLC SUV public, Mercedes-Benz is presenting the redesigned GLC Coupe. With its unique appearance and ingenious driver assistance systems, including the latest generation of MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience), the new GLC truly stands out compared to other vehicles.
The GLC Coupe demonstrates how the design features of a coupe can be flawlessly harmonized with those of an SUV. The dynamic proportions and heightened ground clearance emphasize the sportiness of the GLC Coupe, while still preserving the benefits of an SUV. Absolutely immaculate luxury and user-friendly controls are two things that are critical to us. Like always, we make it a priority of ours to focus on the interior of the vehicle, the main focus being the dashboard and the flowing lines of the center console. The vehicle’s large, one-piece console panel spans from the center air vents to the armrest. The newly revised multi-function Steering Wheel is available in two versions and the Touch Control buttons for controlling the instrument cluster and the infotainment system set the new standards for convenience.
The multi-functional touchpad on the center console improved operating convenience even further and replaces the rotary push button. The infotainment system now has a larger touchscreen display, with 12.3 inches in the instrument cluster and 10.25 inches (with 1920 x 720 pixels) in the central display. Additionally, the newest generation of the MBUX multimedia system possesses intuitive logic and a wide range of control options.
There are five ways to interact with the GLC’s infotainment system:
- By touch control on the center multimedia display
- Using the Touch Control Buttons on the multi-functional steering wheel
- With the multi-function Touchpad on the center console
- Using the gesture/movement recognition of MBUX Interior Assistant
- By voice control, either with the button on the steering wheel or by saying, “Hey Mercedes”
At its market launch, the GLC Coupe will be available with a new and enhanced 2.0 L inline-4 turbo engine, capable of 255 horsepower and 273 lb-ft, which is an increase of 14 horsepower compared to last year.
- Power goes to either the rear or, optionally, all four wheels due to a 9-speed automatic transmission.
- The GLC Coupe is equipped with standard all-wheel drive.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility is standard
- The 2020 GLC Coupe comes standard with heated front seats that are power-adjustable with memory for the driver, a power liftgate, and blind-spot monitors.
- Leather upholstery, cooled front seats, Burmester audio, and a panoramic moonroof
If you happen to be strolling through Blydenburgh County Park in Smithtown or seeing a new show at Theatre Three in Port Jefferson, stop into our Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown showroom at 630 Middle Country Rd, St James, NY 11780, to see a vehicle in person or ask any questions, or call (631) 257-3604 to speak to a Sales Consultant today!