2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE Interior Features
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE keeps Smithtown drivers comfortable thanks to interior features like 80 cubic feet of cargo space, wood finishes, and more. Check out this new luxury SUV at Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown.
What separates the Mercedes-Benz GLE from other vehicles is its spaciousness. With comfortable seating for up to five passengers, you can bring everyone along for the Smithtown adventure. In addition, you can access over 80 cubic feet of cargo space thanks to the 60/40 split rear folding seats.
Along with space, the Mercedes-Benz GLE brings innovation to the forefront with all the intelligent drive systems.
- Active Brake Assist avoids collision by automatically applying brake pressure when a potential frontal crash is detected
- Distance Pilot DISTRONIC PLUS® offers cruise control that keeps a safe distance away from other vehicles
- Optional Bang & Olufsen® BeoSound™ entertainment system boosts your favorite tunes throughout the cabin
- Rear seat entertainment package keeps rear seat passengers entertained while on the go (and comes with wireless headsets)
The Mercedes-Benz GLE is a luxury vehicle because of the high-end finishes and high-quality material used throughout the cabin.
- Hand-finished wood interior finishes add a touch of elegance
- 8-inch color touchscreen makes it easy to find information you need
- Hand-fitted leather upholstery wraps around you for ultimate comfort
- Heated front seats keep you warm during colder Stony Brook weather
- Power driver’s seat with memory lets you access your desired seating with the push of a button
Learn More at Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown
When it comes to choosing the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE, taking advantage of all the impressive interior features makes this model stand out. From the Mercedes-Benz GLE cargo space to the standard and available entertainment, there’s nothing this model lacks when it comes to style and innovation. Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown has an impressive selection of Mercedes-Benz GLE models to choose from, along with other Mercedes-Benz options like the Mercedes-Benz GLC, so contact us today to schedule your test drive and see how this new luxury SUV will change your drive. Compare it to the Audi Q7 to help you make your decision!