The Future of Driving Itself
F 015 Luxury in Motion Concept Car
A visionary take on the future of driving itself.
Mercedes-Benz believes the future of driving means giving the customer the option to not have to drive at all. With the F 015 Luxury in Motion, the vehicle drives itself, transforming the cabin into a personal haven where time and space are the ultimate luxury.
The exterior features a low-slung front end and a smooth, streamlined roof, which gives the F 015 Luxury in Motion a dynamic silhouette, while the innovative saloon-style doors provide easy access to the interior lounge.
There you´ll find four rotating seats that allow face-to-face configuration, as well as six display screens harmoniously built into the front, rear and side panels. It´s a digital arena that allows passengers to interact with the vehicle through gestures, eye tracking and high-res touch-screens. The walnut trim and soft nappa leather merge with the metal and glass to form a truly luxurious experience.
It´s a bold foray into the future of driving, where the car is more than a simple means of transportation. It´s a personal retreat, both spacious and seamless. The F 015 Luxury in Motion is a vehicle that redefines the word.
- Both manual and autonomous driving systems
- Smart Body Structure that combines carbon-fiber reinforced plastic, aluminum and high-strength steels
- Front and rear LED modules that communicate with the outside world
- Variable seating system with four rotating lounge chairs
- Open-pore walnut wood floor
- White nappa leather seats
- Six display screens that form a 360° virtual arena
- Saloon-style doors that open a full 90°
- A PRESAFE® Body Structure that inflates on impact, absorbing the energy of a collision
- Electric drive system capabilities
Visit us at 630 Middle Country Rd, St James, NY 11780! Take home your new Mercedes-Benz using the Port Jefferson Ferry to Connecticut, or stop into our showroom on the way to Fire Island! We are located near the Smith Haven Mall and about 15 minutes away from Stony Brook University and 20 minutes from MacArthur Airport!