The Future of Driving Itself
F 015 Luxury in Motion Concept Car
A visionary take on the future of driving itself.
Mercedes-Benz believes the future of driving means giving the customer the option to not have to drive at all. With the F 015 Luxury in Motion, the vehicle drives itself, transforming the cabin into a personal haven where time and space are the ultimate luxury.
The exterior features a low-slung front end and a smooth, streamlined roof, which gives the F 015 Luxury in Motion a dynamic silhouette, while the innovative saloon-style doors provide easy access to the interior lounge.
There you´ll find four rotating seats that allow face-to-face configuration, as well as six display screens harmoniously built into the front, rear and side panels. It´s a digital arena that allows passengers to interact with the vehicle through gestures, eye tracking and high-res touch-screens. The walnut trim and soft nappa leather merge with the metal and glass to form a truly luxurious experience.
It´s a bold foray into the future of driving, where the car is more than a simple means of transportation. It´s a personal retreat, both spacious and seamless. The F 015 Luxury in Motion is a vehicle that redefines the word.
- Both manual and autonomous driving systems
- Smart Body Structure that combines carbon-fiber reinforced plastic, aluminum and high-strength steels
- Front and rear LED modules that communicate with the outside world
- Variable seating system with four rotating lounge chairs
- Open-pore walnut wood floor
- White nappa leather seats
- Six display screens that form a 360° virtual arena
- Saloon-style doors that open a full 90°
- A PRESAFE® Body Structure that inflates on impact, absorbing the energy of a collision
- Electric drive system capabilities