Mercedes-Benz Dealership Near West Sayville, NY
At Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown, we understand that driving a Mercedes-Benz car is an experience to be savored. This is why we do our best to ensure that you get the best driving experience possible. Right from the day you buy your car, we give you a wide range of options to choose from at competitive prices. We also ensure that your car stays on the road through a well-equipped service center staffed by professionals. This way, we make your entire driving experience a pleasure. This is why Mercedes-Benz owners in West Sayville trust us with their cars. They know that we are the best at what we do. So come down to our dealership today and get a taste of our driving experience.
About West Sayville, NY
This hamlet in the County of Suffolk has a population of 5,000 people according to the 2010 census. It is located on the south shore of Long Island and borders the Great South Bay. West Sayville features the historically famous Greene House that served as a rest stop for George Washington during his tour of Long Island.
Driving Directions From West Sayville to Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown
Distance: 10.9 miles
Travel Time: 22 minutes
Start: West Sayville, NY
- Go East on Main St. to Bevelander Pl 1.0 mi
- Take a left on to Railroad Ave 0.6 mi
- Proceed on Lakeland Ave 4.3 mi
- Proceed on to Ocean Ave and on to Rosevale Ave 2.5 mi
- Proceed on to Gibbs Pond Rd 2.2 mi
- Join Lake Ave S 0.2 mi
- Take a left on to NY-25 W/Jericho Turn-pike/Middle Country Road 0.2 mi
- Take a left and destination will be on your right 325 ft.
End: Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown
630 Middle Country Rd,
St James, NY 11780