Mercedes-Benz Dealership Near Huntington Station, NY
Is an insufficient budget standing in the way of getting your dream Mercedes-Benz car? If you live in Huntingdon Station, we have the perfect answer for you. Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown offers a wide range of financing options that are designed to make it easier for you to pay for your dream car. Best of all, you can apply for vehicle financing right from the comfort of your home by filling in our two-step vehicle financing form on our website. We also offer you a comprehensive range of new and pre-owned vehicles, guaranteeing you something that you will fall in love with. Don’t wait any longer, book your test drive online today and then come down to our dealership. You will be behind the wheel of your dream car in no time.
About Huntington Station, NY
Huntingdon Station is a hamlet in the County of Suffolk, New York with a population of about 34,000 people. Huntingdon Station grew around the Long Island Rail Road station and was originally known as Fair Ground. Huntingdon Station is the birthplace of the famous poet Walt Whitman.
Driving Directions from Huntington Station to Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown
Distance: 17.1 miles
Travel Time: 26 minutes
Start: Huntington Station
- Go East on Broadway and take a right on to Park Ave 3.6 mi
- Proceed on to Deer Park Rd and stay on that road 1.4 mi.
- Take a right to join Northern State Pkwy 5.7 mi
- Join NY-347/NY-454 E and go past Valley Bank 2.0 mi
- Stay on the left to proceed on NY-347 E, following signs for Port Jefferson
- Go past Carvel then take a left on to Southern Blvd 4.1 mi
- Take a right on to NY-25 E/Jericho Turnpike and Middle Country Road 0.2 mi
- Turn right Destination will be on your right 325 ft.
End: Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown
630 Middle Country Rd,
St James, NY 11780